At Angel Tots Early Learning Centre, we believe that:
- Relationships are the foundation of any Early Learning Service.
- Children learn through play and discovery.
- It’s important that a strong sense of belonging is instilled in, not just the children, but the families and the staff.
- Children, families and staff need to feel included and respected.
- It is important that each child knows that they are unique and that each one has their own special strengths and talents that need to be nurtured and developed.
- Respect for each child, their families with wider support.
- The rights of the child need to be clearly defined and respected.
- Educators act as role models to the children
- Engage with community.