The curriculum at Angel Tots is developed and planned in consultation with children, educators and parents. It reflects the individual strengths of each child, as well as the needs of the group as a whole. All our programs across the Service are guided by our unique philosophy.
Our key learning outcomes are aligned to the Early Years Learning Framework and encompass the following key understandings:
- Children have a strong sense of identity
- Children are connected with and contribute to their world
- Children have a strong sense of wellbeing
- Children are confident and involved learners
- Children are effective communicators.
Angel Tots’ Early Childhood curriculum is the vehicle for your child’s learning and development whilst enrolled here. Our programs build quality experiences for children and reflect current thinking and early childhood evidence-based practice of what “works” and is “best” for children.